We transfer Cassette tapes, Reel to Reels, Videotapes, and Records to digital disc. Tapes deteriorate over time. Restore your old recordings and transfer to long lasting digital discs for you and your family to enjoy.
We have been in the recording business since 1990 and transferred hundreds of recordings for many happy customers.
For specific information on any of our services please e-mail or give us a call at (928) 634-0220.
How it Works
There are two options you can select from to hire us to do your tape transfers. Please select from one of the options below:
OPTION 1 (Come-In): If you’re in the Cornville AZ area you’re welcome to bring your media to the studio.Call 928-634-0220 for appointment
When we receive your recordings we’ll notify you by e-mail or phone.
Our usual turnaround time is 3 – 5 days.
OPTION 2 (Mail-In): Our simple mail-in / mail-return process option makes it easy to preserve and share those memories. Print out the Order form below and mail it to us with your recordings. We’ll do the transfers and send your new discs and original recordings back to you. We keep it simple by accepting checks when you send your recordings to us.CLICK HERE TO PRINT ORDER FORM
If you are not able to print the order form, give us a call and we’ll mail one to you. (928) 634-0220
- (Cassette tape – $15) (VHS Videotape – $20)
- (LP Record – $15) (45 & 78 Record – $8)
- Reel to Reel tapes are priced by diameter in inches – (5″ – $30) (7″ – $60) (10″ – $75)
- Additional CD or DVD copies – $4 each.
- Convert audio to MP3 files – $4 per tape, record or reel.
- Add digital titles to audio CDs or MP3s – $4 per disc
- Repair broken tape – $8
- Breathe new life into old recordings
- Reduces tape hiss and noise, amplifies & enhances sound quality – $10 per tape or record.
- All transfers include master disc & disc sleeve. Track separation if needed.
- There’s no minimum order. Only one tape or record?… we can do it.
We keep it simple by accepting checks when you send your recordings to us.
If you prefer to pay online, select “Online Payment” after you fill out the order form or you can call us with credit card info over the phone.